Our retreats, augmented by an extensive web-based program, led by Melania Lumezanu are intended for participants interested in learning how to conduct successful psychedelic therapeutic treatments. In our first level retreat participants will be taken through the entire process — from consultation, intake, set and setting, treatment, to integration, and follow-up. We are looking for a diverse group of wounded healers who have had their own experiences, and feel called to work in this emerging area.
This experiential, hands-on workshop will train you in the arts of psychedelic therapy as developed by Bradley and Melania. Our protocol has been refined over several years and several hundred treatments. The program includes 90 hours of online training that deals with the nuts and bolts of running a practice, including ethics, theory, treatment modalities, trauma awareness, working with co-therapists, holding ceremonies, and integration. This extensive online work is complemented by a six-day workshop that will provide hands-on experience in sitting and being witnessed, while learning about somatic/energy work and therapeutic interventions, integration, intention setting, and treatment modalities.
The course is a prerequisite for our first level workshop and it is included in the cost of the workshop. You can also take the online course as a stand alone learning experience for $500. Learn more about the course by clicking on Courses tab. To register for the course, please contact us at email@example.com
Deep bows of gratitude to both of you for your generosity, open heartedness, kindness, patience, dedication, humour and the enormous amount of work you put into creating the training. It was absolutely fantastic and I know it will become even more amazing as time goes on.LP
Registering for the first level workshop has a number of steps:
- The intake process involves completing a questionnaire and an interview to collect your history
- Make a deposit and you will be enrolled in the online course (please allow at least a month to complete the lessons)
- When you complete the intake process we will be able to assess your readiness to take the workshop
- Once you complete the online course you are ready to attend the workshop.
- We will meet with you individually to discuss your own treatment in the context of the workshop
- Creation of an online peer group to support participants before and after the workshop.
- The workshop is experiential — you will have an opportunity to do your own work and work with others in a team and a group environment
By the end of the six-day workshop, you will know how to work with a client from initial contact to post-treatment integration and follow up. You will acquire best practices and discover what to do and avoid in your practice. You will learn how to work with substances and stack them in different ways to produce different outcomes. You will understand the importance of establishing intentions in this work. The workshop covers effective interventions, including somatic/energetic releasing, and incorporating a spiritual approach into your practice. Individual and group integration practices will be demonstrated. Each participant will be evaluated and given a certificate of completion at the closing ceremony.
Mela and Bradley are two of the most open-hearted, generous and wise beings that I have met. They’re passionate, dedicated and have vast knowledge of plant medicines and the human psyche. It was such an honour to train with them.LP